RNPower County Hospital District
Power County Hospital District is hiring a full time RN for ER/Acute Care.
Adhere to District Policies.
* Promote achievement of District goals.
* Observe and enforce safety precautions for all District personnel, patients and visitors.
* Controls resources and processes toward the attainment of optimum provision of service.
* Provide care for the patient/resident utilizing current general nursing skills and interventions.
* Collect data regarding the patient needs, environment, his/her family and early identification of discharge, and educational requirements, coordinating this information with appropriate department/ agencies to assure continuity of care from admission to discharge.
* Promote interdepartmental cooperation.
* Practice within the scope of education, demonstrated competence, and nursing experience.
Education, Training and Experience:
* Graduate of an accredited nursing program – BSN/Masters preferred.
* State of Idaho licensed RN.
* One or more years RN experience in acute/LTC care.
* BLS, ACLS, ATLS and PALS certified.
* References indicating honesty, good attendance, dependability, performance and leadership abilities.
* English language skills adequate for effective communications with staff, patients, medical and allied support personnel, public.
* Positive supportive/coaching approach to co-workers.
* Computer skills.
* Budgeting and financial knowledge.
* Good general health.
* Work is active, some lifting, bending and twisting required.
* Ability to deal positively in stressful situations.
* Willing to work varied shifts and weekends/holidays as needed.