Grant WriterPower County Hospital District
Power County Hospital is hiring a part-time Grant Writer.
Researches, prepares, writes and administrates grant applications for the District’s health care service needs and or as assigned by the Foundation and District Administrator.
- Adheres to District policies and promotes achievement of the District’s goals.
- Assist department managers in identifying needs.
- Develops data collection methodology.
- Reviews and evaluates data.
- Researches potential sources of grant funding.
- Obtains grant applications and supporting letters of submission.
- Prepares method of evaluating grant compliance.
- Submits timely applications and reports consistent with grant requirements.
- Represents the District at fund raising events.
- Submits and completes grant applications with a goal of totaling no less than $500,000 per year.
- Prepares and presents monthly, quarterly and yearly grant funding reports to the administrator for approval.
- Maintains confidentiality of District records.
- Maintains a professional appearance while representing the District.
Education, Training and Experience:
- High School Diploma.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in related field preferred.
- Previous grant writing experience.
- Self directed; highly motivated.
- Excellent communicate skills.
- Computer skills.