Teacher I- Childcare Center, PT, Days
North Mississippi Medical Center Tupelo, MS Full-time Education
Posted on December 11, 2021
- Maintains a clean, safe and stimulating environment in the classroom, outside and other areas of child care.
- Responsible for following an educational program of activities in line with
- NMMC educational goals and objectives.
- Plan for and implement special activities which apply to other age groups in cooperation with goals and philosophy of NMMC Child Care.
- Attend all staff meetings and educational programs provided by NMMC which you have been assigned.
- Assist in lesson planning, record keeping and evaluating.
- Requires 15 hours' staff development.
- Must be able to relate to children in a kind and compassionate manner.
- Must be able to work with co-workers in an effective manner.
- Strives to meet all internal and external customers' needs in a positive manner.
- Must ensure a happy, safe, stimulating environment at all times while children are in your care.
- Must use food and supplies wisely.
- Use your time wisely and adhere to all NMMC scheduling for arrival, departure, lunch and breaks to ensure the safety of the children and the respect of other employees you work with.
- Must have ability to read and write English to communicate with others effectively.
- Must have prior experience in early childhood, Bachelor's degree, CDA Certificate or Associate degree in Early Childhood.
- Must be able to communicate orally with age appropriate children.
- Must be willing to continually increase knowledge in the field of Early Childhood Education and share knowledge with others.
- Must have safety and infection control knowledge to secure a clean and safe environment for children.
- Must maintain CPR Certification.
- Read and reference MSDH regulations provided in the classroom regularly