Experienced VendorMountain View Event Center
The Mountain View Event Center, located in Pocatello, Idaho, is requesting proposals for an experienced vendor for the operation, management, and maintenance of the concession area inside the Mountain View Event Center. The vendor will be required to sign an agreement related to the terms and conditions of managing the concession area. Applicants will have a minimum of 3 years' experience in operating and managing a concession area or similar food industry experience. Applicants will be able to provide detailed information regarding their ability to manage, operate, and maintain the concessions area.
The ideal candidate will be competent in the following areas:
- Able to train and manage necessary staff to effectively operate the concessions area.
- Able to effectively track and order needed inventory for event days.
- Maintain facility cleanliness before, during, and after events.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to greet and handle customers in a professional, friendly manner.
- Setting up and utilizing POS system that will track inventory and sales for each event.
- Must have or be able to obtain proper license and food safety permits.
- Must provide a certificate of liability insurance.
- Must be able to work weekends and work all events that require concessions.
Typical hours the concession stand is open is Friday afternoon/evening and all-day Saturday 3 years of experience in concessions or similar food industry experience.
The Mountain View Event Center is a 40,000 square foot multi-purpose facility that has events scheduled most weekends throughout the year.