Elementary PrincipalLewiston Independent Schools District No.1
Lewiston Independent School District No. 1
Lewiston Public Schools invites applications for the position of Elementary Principal. We are seeking
an exceptional individual who is a strong educational leader, possessing clear instructional vision,
and able to work collaboratively with students, staff and community. Must possess or be eligible for
an Administrator Certification endorsed for Pre K-12 Principal. Evidence of leadership, administrative
and supervisory skills and a demonstrated ability to implement a vision for the continuance and
growth of the integration of mobile technology is required.
For more information and to apply online, visit: www.lewistonschools.net.
Questions may be directed to: (208) 748-3000.
Salary DOE and Salary Schedule Placement. Open until filled. EOE
– Students are the center of the educational process
– Education is the foundation for success
– Parents must be engaged in the education of their children
– The District and the community must share a passion for education
– Emotional and physical safety is necessary to the educational environment