Newspaper AdvertisingIdaho State Journal
Pocatello, ID Full-time
Posted on August 4, 2019
Are You Good with People? Interested in Events? Let's talk.
- Event Sales and Management for the ISJ which includes a well-established year-around events division.
- After training, you will present marketing and advertising solutions to local & Regional Sponsors.
- Base Salary with excellent commissions
- Thorough Paid Training
- Full Benefit Package
What we are looking for in you:
- Positive and outgoing attitude, enjoys working with others.
- Sales experience is a big plus, especially meeting with decision makers
- Background in promotion, events and any B2B sales
- Manage a list of past, current, and prospective clients for Events.
- Set daily call goals for Sponsorship prospects.
- Track progress, return phone calls, emails, or visit in-person.
- Use consultative sales approach to match the audience and events we offer to solve the need of sponsors.
- Develop interactive creative to present to audiences locally as well as throughout the region.
- Identify prospects for specialized events by geography, industry and relevance to audience and event.
- Work with Advertising Department to achieve team goals and improve products, relationships, and service.
- Network with various community organizations.