Self Reliance SpecialistIdaho Department of Health & Welfare
* Successful candidates will have strong interpersonal and communication skills,
and experience conducting sensitive fact-finding interviews, understanding and
applying complex written policies, negotiating terms and conditions of written
agreements, managing conflicting priorities, and using a computerized records
* Bilingual positions require the ability to read, write, and speak fluently in English
* Temporary positions may be used to fill future openings.
If you are interested in this opening, you must add/select: Health andWelfare under
“Agencies,” full time and temporary under “job Type/Shift,” and Idaho Falls under
Applications and related employment/requirement information for both these positions
SELF RELIANCE SPECIALIST
* Full time & temporary bilingual and
* Full time & temporary English positions available in Idaho Falls.
$17.51Full Time & $16.35Temporary
may be accessed and submitted on the web at http://dhr.idaho.gov
The Idaho Department of Health &Welfare is recruiting through March 4th, 2019 for:
THE STATE OF IDAHO OFFERS A COMPETITIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
Hiring is done without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability. Appropriate consideration
will be given to veterans in accordance with applicable state and federal laws and regulations.