Speech Language PathologistFranklin County Medical Center
Speech Language Pathologist - Therapy Services
Pay: Depends on experience
Hours: Position is Full-Time
Job Description: Speech-language pathologists (SLPs) work to prevent, assess, diagnose, and treat speech, language, social communication, cognitive-communication, and swallowing disorders in children and adults in inpatient and outpatient settings.
• Idaho licensed SLP.
• One year experience SLP preferred.
• Meets the education and experience requirements for Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech/Language Pathology or Audiology granted by the American Speech and Hearing Association or meet the education requirements for certification and currently in the process of meeting the required supervised experience for a certificate.
• Holds CCC certification through ASHA.
• Possesses and maintains current CPR certification.
• Ability to effectively communicate diagnostic test results and treatments.
FCMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.